Re: kiln help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 20:58:43 -0600

Todd,
I have the same venting system as Mary Jane. She is right it is wonderful! But
boy did I have to fight for it. It eventually cost me $900 from my supply money
but it was worth it. I told the principal we couldn't do clay any more because of
the fumes. Ceramics are part of our curriculm so that caused him to think. But
also check out your state health standards or OSHA. When I mention that to
administrators they seem to listen.
MaryB