Re: Slide images

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:40:30 -0500

I use to do it. I also used to use laminated scraps and I think gels
and maybe tissues( can't remember about tissues getting hot but the
gels worked). you can use all kinds of hand made paper and lace type
paers for textures. You can use tiny letters back when
letraset/zipatone was used.
also old slides can be cut up and collaged together(the film part)
as well as film.
Sandra

--
john barrick