Re: Fw: cancer & art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:59:18 -0500

Hello --
I guess I've been on this list long enough to feel like I have made
connections to others, in a technologically blind sort of way. I felt very
defensive reading this note from you to Joy, and I don't really "know" her!
Robert, if you find something objectionable on a personal level, you have
the ability to delete something or not read it, or perhaps not belong to
this listserve at all if you don't feel open-minded enough about others
viewpoints and wisdom. If I can express my opinion now, I am bothered by
letters such as yours. After a long day of teaching children how to
respect each other, I certainly don't want to find disrespect on artsednet,
our oasis.
Liz in rural NY