Re: Blue sky and MBirds

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:24:20 -0500

Well, Ben, your eloquent grandson certainly has taught a few art
teachers something today. I learned the same thing from another "kid" on
Tuesday when I was reading to the Kdgs. after they finished glazing
their star shaped clay candleholders. In his book "Draw Me a Star" guess
what color Eric Carle's sky and clouds are?
1/1000 - Linda in Michigan