Re: So much to do in art class

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Chaney (meemo)
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:32:33 -0600

--------------83C1DF068E66BE43C0A883F3

For seating charts I draw a floor plan of the room then made several
photocopies of it. One for each class. Then placed them in clear plastic
pockets. The kind for reports and stuff. Guess you could also laminate
them. I placed these pages in a three ring binder and it is always on my
podium in the front of the room. Each student is given a sticky note on the
first day of class. I cut them small about 1/2 inch by 1 inch and each
student clearly writes their first and last name. I stick these post it
notes on the plastic covered drawings of the room. This way I can easily
move the post it, if I need to move their seat. At the end of the semester
all stickys are thrown away and I reuse the plastic covered drawings.

If this sounds confusing let me know.

Nitnoy1 wrote:

> Record keeping!!! I think this is something that we all should discuss,
> please do it with the whole listserve!

--------------83C1DF068E66BE43C0A883F3

begin: vcard
fn: Melissa Chaney