Re: Winter

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:43:47 EST

In a message dated 12/2/98 10:28:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, Lynnzi
writes:

> Anybody having a hard time inspiring fall and winter art with the weather
> being so warm on the East Coast?? 75 tomorrow in Virginia.

Try teaching about winter in Florida where most of the kids never made a
snowball or experienced really cold weather. The way I get them to relate is
to turn up the A/C and and then give them ice cubes! We shiver here at 50
degrees. It's a whole new way of life down here, folks!!!

Marsha in warm 80 degrees Ft. Lauderdale