Re: paper marbling and paper clay

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 19:54:51 -0500

I have several on file from past discussions I can forward the
techniques if you want. Some don't involve chemicals. I would want
to post to you privately since there are quite a few and I don't
want to bogg up the list.
They would also be in the archives under marbleizing in march and
June.

Barbara Albert wrote:

> I need some advice about paper marbling with younger children. I am
> looking for a technique that involves no questionable chemicals, and I
> would prefer a vegetarian ( No ox gall) approach. Any suggestions? I
> would also like to experiment with paper clay additives. I've heard
> that wet toilet paper is good to use, but I've never heard any advice on
> what ammount. Any advice would be helpful.
> oaketreee

Sandra Barrick
astroboy
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy