easel storage

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christi Fennell (cfennell1)
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:07:13 -0800 (PST)

I remember those benches. Many hours of hard seat!!!!
My only problem with that is where do I store them when not in use. I
do not have a big enough room to hide or store 24 ( my art class size
for high school. Aren't I lucky?! ) benches. I hope to find a
collapsible option or something easy like an upside down chair.

Thank you to all of you who sent in ideas. Keep them coming.