Re: sky- BRIGHT BLUE

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
amanda clarke (clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu)
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 14:10:44 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Christi Fennell wrote:

> I would love to have easels and allow
> them to paint outside, but until I get some $$$$, I can not afford
> them. Any suggestions?
> C. 50 degrees in Sunny Southern California

Full sheets of foam core board can be cut with a razor blade, but not all
the way through, then folded in half to form the easle.

To get them to stand, you will need to reinforce the sides, possibly with
string or tape,so they only open so far.

To attach work students can use push pins or tacks, tape would tear the
foam core.

Students will more than likely need to sit on the ground, or if you went
to a park, they could use the picnic tables to set up their easles.

It is just a suggestion. If my instructions are not clear, let me know.

Amanda Clarke
clarke@s-cwis.unomaha.edu