Re: cubes-project with all the elements

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 12:45:25 -0500

speaking of cubes,
Okay remember those animal cubes from like the 50's,60's (I'm
showing my age. I thought a great project would be to block print or
silkscreen and then water color over (optional) a cube for
ornaments. I know I have escher triangles and cubes but having them
come up with a set of 2" cubes and designing symbols or themes that
relate all to the season. It could hang in a window ( of course I am
thinking tree!) or better yet design on the computer after sketching
ideas out. cubes must be in a set of (pick a number) 5. to finish
off the project have them design a narrow rectangle box to hold.
Also must attach with a gold/silver string.(or design the elements
on cube)
Sandra

--
john barrick