Re: sky- BRIGHT BLUE

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Karen Hurt (khurt)
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 08:54:58 -0500

If you have them drag their chairs outside, go back in and get some
drawing boards and materials, turn the chairs upside down, rest the
drawing boards along the backs, and then sit on the ground to paint or
draw a few times, I'm sure your administration will either think you are
incredibly brilliant, or will buy you some easels.

Good luck.