Re: Drawing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 23:04:38 -0500

How about starting the lesson with a white paper and filling the
whole thing blue as in watercolor? Sometimes the very fact that
paper is white lends to the problem. Or perhaps making the paper
smaller and then gradually enlarging the projects. To them it may
seem to big a problem to solve- gone are the days of preschool when
they would paint and drip at will.
And yes I am jealous of your window!

--
john barrick