Re: Re: Drawing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 21:05:34 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Nitnoy1 <Nitnoy1>
To: lindacharlie <lindacharlie>; <>;
jdp30 <jdp30>
Cc: <>
Date: Monday, December 07, 1998 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Drawing

>In a message dated 12/5/98 9:02:33 AM, lindacharlie wrote:
><<That's what I think. My kids who love to create don't do this as much as
>the "is this good enough" and "am I done yet" factions.
>I'm wondering how the rest of you handle the kids that ask these questions?

I'm always compelled to say, "I don't know, is it?" to "Is this good
enough." And to, "Am I done yet," I can't help but say, " I wouldn't be,
but it's up to you...." that sends them back to their seats perplexed. Of
course, those smart remarks are only to repeat offenders. The
conscientious, hard-working students get an honest opinion, and some
self-evaluation questions to get them going again.

Sincerely, Leah