Re: Re: Drawing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 21:05:34 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Nitnoy1 <Nitnoy1>
To: lindacharlie <lindacharlie>;
owner-artsednet.edu <owner-artsednet.edu>;
jdp30 <jdp30>
Cc: artsednet.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Monday, December 07, 1998 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Drawing

>In a message dated 12/5/98 9:02:33 AM, lindacharlie wrote:
>
><<That's what I think. My kids who love to create don't do this as much as
>the "is this good enough" and "am I done yet" factions.
>>>

>I'm wondering how the rest of you handle the kids that ask these questions?
>Robin

I'm always compelled to say, "I don't know, is it?" to "Is this good
enough." And to, "Am I done yet," I can't help but say, " I wouldn't be,
but it's up to you...." that sends them back to their seats perplexed. Of
course, those smart remarks are only to repeat offenders. The
conscientious, hard-working students get an honest opinion, and some
self-evaluation questions to get them going again.

Sincerely, Leah