Re: The ideal multimedia lab

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 18:01:31 -0600

Hi all,
Hey I would really like to hear people's thoughts on this posting, especially
type of computer. The reason being ever since our district let us purchase a
2 Macs with our fund-raiser money they have stuck it to us. They said we are
totally responsible for any needs or upkeep of the computers. The money must
come from our art supply budget not the computer budget for the school. You
see our district uses IBM clones. At the time we were looking for a computer
for the art dept. we did research on what we thought would be the best
purchase for our dept. and had decided on the Macs. When we were told we
could the Macs even though they were different then the districts. We were
not told we would have to use our supply money for their upkeep. And so I am
trying to collect data on what other depts. use. Let me hear what you all are
using or would like to use. THANKS Numo for starting this thread.
MaryB