Re: High School Computer Graphics Programs

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:03:24 -0500

Hi George --
I seem to remember a school in East Northport, NY doing a LOT of stuff with
computer graphics -- I'll try to see if I can dig up more info, unless
someone else has knowledge of it also ---
Liz in rural NY