Fwd: DBAE response

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MPBC90
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 00:01:17 EST

--part0_912574877_boundary

From: MPBC90
To: freckles_spot
Subject: your DBAE response
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 23:59:34 EST

I absolutely loved your response to the question regarding the cons of all the
time DBAE takes with history, presentations of artworks, etc. It was a super
analogy! 'Not teaching creative writing without grammar and not reading great
works in literature.' Thank you for ammunition in my argument for funding a
more complete "library" of great works of art to show my students, and more
TIME with them.

--part0_912574877_boundary--