Re: Ink Jet Transfer Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Alix E. Peshette (apeshet)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 18:40:21 +0000

Respond to this message.

> Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 18:02:54 -0700 (MST)
> From: Bonnie Halfpenny <bhalfpen.az.us>
> To: "Alix E. Peshette" <apeshet>
> Cc: artsednet.edu
> Subject: Re: Ink Jet Transfer Art

Bonnie asked:
> Did you use commercial transfer paper, or a "kitchen chemistry"
> process to get the images transferred? Thank you--

Bonnie,
The transfer paper was commercial. I have bought it at Office Depot
and Fry's Electronics. I would guess that any good paper store would
have it. It runs about $1 or more a sheet and comes in 10 sheet packs.
-Alix

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side
and it holds the universe together."

Respond to this message.