Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Lesson Plans

Re: digital camera image print transfer process?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Linda Stauffer (artistlps)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 07:28:03 -0500

Respond to this message.

You can buy special iron on transfer paper by Canon at Staples . You use
an inkjet or bubble jet printer. You must mirror the image when you
print so it will appear correctly when ironed on. Other transfer
processes can be found in a book called Photo Art processes by Davis

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: Bonnie Halfpenny: "Re: Ink Jet Transfer Art"