Re: artsednet-digest V2 #492

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia A Lundy (clundy)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:15:35 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

to Mary H.
about your curriculum for k-2, I recommend including literature (poetry or
have students write stories) that go along with either famous works of art
or art that they themselves have created. There are a lot of lesson plans
to few on the internet that can help you create ideas for your classrooms.
good luch

Cindy