Fwd: printing project

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Laurann65 (Laurann65)
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:09:12 EST

Respond to this message.

--part0_881705352_boundary

From: Laurann65 <Laurann65>
To: jaegmil
Subject: Re: printing project
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:08:37 EST

I have had the same experience with not-so-clean meat trays. Sometimes you
can get tme donated froma supermarket before they have been used. I have used
them with marker for easy and fast printing. We draw the design with a pencil
or pen tip, then using watercolor markers we applyed ink and printed. We
usually did small (about 2"-3") squares and rectangles. I did this the week
before Christmas. They printed patterns or just randomly on newsprint and we
used it for wrapping paper. It was a great project for keeping them busy
when they were too excited to follow explicit directions!

:) Laura Allan

--part0_881705352_boundary--

Respond to this message.