Re: internet display

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 20:01:11 -0500

Respond to this message.

There are a number of programs available to use to create web pages for
your students work. I have used a couple of them. The easiest one that I
have used so far is the web page program Pagemil put out by Adobe. That is
what I used to put up this beginning website.

Studio One Art Center

It is helpful to know some HTML code because there will undoubtedly be some
difficulties that you run into where you will need to know how to change
the codes.

There are a number of "bells and whistles" in the Pagemil program which I
have not explored yet which would add interest to a web page.

Netscape Navigator Gold has a good editor program which I hear is free to
educators and you should be able to download it directly from your computer
at home or school.

Numo Jaeger

At 08:50 PM 12/8/97 -0500, Fran Marze wrote:
>I would like to have information about putting up a website using
>Macintosh computers and software. We have a digital camera to use for
>inputting images. Would this work? Also, are those new software packages
>that claim no html code to do any good? Anyone who has good information
>will help those of us who want to start. We would like to display student
>work much like some of the other web sites I've seen. Fran
>On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Ann Wilschke wrote:
>> My eighth graders have just completed a unit on linoleum prints.
>> I have some fine ones which I would like to have displayed on the
>> Internet. I am wondering how to go about this. If you have done this or
>> have knowledge of the site I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.
>> Ann Wilschke
>> Upton Middle School
>> St. Joseph, Mi.

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: Fran Marze: "Re: internet display"