Re: internet display

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 20:01:11 -0500

Respond to this message.

There are a number of programs available to use to create web pages for
your students work. I have used a couple of them. The easiest one that I
have used so far is the web page program Pagemil put out by Adobe. That is
what I used to put up this beginning website.

Studio One Art Center
<http://www.hooked.net/~jaegmil/>

It is helpful to know some HTML code because there will undoubtedly be some
difficulties that you run into where you will need to know how to change
the codes.

There are a number of "bells and whistles" in the Pagemil program which I
have not explored yet which would add interest to a web page.

Netscape Navigator Gold has a good editor program which I hear is free to
educators and you should be able to download it directly from your computer
at home or school.

Numo Jaeger

At 08:50 PM 12/8/97 -0500, Fran Marze wrote:
>I would like to have information about putting up a website using
>Macintosh computers and software. We have a digital camera to use for
>inputting images. Would this work? Also, are those new software packages
>that claim no html code to do any good? Anyone who has good information
>will help those of us who want to start. We would like to display student
>work much like some of the other web sites I've seen. Fran
>
>On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Ann Wilschke wrote:
>
>> My eighth graders have just completed a unit on linoleum prints.
>> I have some fine ones which I would like to have displayed on the
>> Internet. I am wondering how to go about this. If you have done this or
>> have knowledge of the site I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.
>>
>> Ann Wilschke
>> Upton Middle School
>> St. Joseph, Mi.

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: Fran Marze: "Re: internet display"