Re: internet display

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 20:50:17 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

I would like to have information about putting up a website using
Macintosh computers and software. We have a digital camera to use for
inputting images. Would this work? Also, are those new software packages
that claim no html code to do any good? Anyone who has good information
will help those of us who want to start. We would like to display student
work much like some of the other web sites I've seen. Fran

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Ann Wilschke wrote:

> My eighth graders have just completed a unit on linoleum prints.
> I have some fine ones which I would like to have displayed on the
> Internet. I am wondering how to go about this. If you have done this or
> have knowledge of the site I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.
>
> Ann Wilschke
> Upton Middle School
> St. Joseph, Mi.

Respond to this message.