Re: Re: HOWARD GARDNER'S 9 MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:38:42 -0500

Respond to this message.

All,

While I have thought that the essence of Howard Gradner's idea is sound,
his addition of an eighth intelligence and now possibly a ninth
intelligence should have been expected. Probably even more pigeon holes
will be needed by the time everyone's intelligence has been defined. Is the
existentialist or ninth intelligence what one has when they wonder if there
really is a definitive way to define everyone's intellectual type?

Mark

At 11:57 AM 12/6/97, lcorriga wrote:
>I heard rumblings about a 9 intelligence: existentialist intelligence. Has
>anyone else heard any rumblings?

Respond to this message.