Re: used Pottery Wheel

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 16:47:56 -0500

Respond to this message.

Hello Robyn,
Have you posted your query on CLAYART? It is a list serve specifically for
people who have an interest in ceramics.

Try: Clayart

Good luck,
Numo Jaeger
Studio One
<http://www.hooked.net/~jaegmil/>

At 01:59 PM 12/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Kathleen,
>
> I have been looking for a used potter's wheel for quite some time now.
>I would prefer a kick wheel but an electric is just as good.
>I live in Upstate New York. If you could recommend any places
>or people who would have any information on a used pottery wheel
>I would be forever grateful.
> Your fellow potter,
> Robyn
>
> E-MAIL ME AT gregd