Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
It has been a while since the last exchange between
ArtsEdNet-ers and sculptor Jesus Bautista Moroles.
He and I have been like two works of art in different traveling
exhibitions; whenever one of us is available the other isn't!
However, I have an official appointment to speak with him
tomorrow morning... so this may be
YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ASK THIS FABULOUS ARTIST YOUR BURNING
Currently, the questions I have for him include:
- Did you take weaving classes and do you enjoy it?
- What kinds of weavings do you do?
- Tell us about the Georgia O'Keeffe story when she was at
(what is now) your New Mexico home?
- Georgia O'Keeffe's art educator, Arthur Wesley Dow, was
very influential in her creative development. Were there any
art educators who influenced you? Who and how?
- You refer to your studio as an "art factory;" can you
describe how the "factory" operates?
Remember, you can email the question to the listserv or to me
Elizabeth B. Reese