Re: artsednet-digest V1 #430

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lharri03
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 18:48:19 -0800

This sounds fascinating to me. I am a student of philosophy who teaches
philosophy to children through art. Water is a wonderful symbol of the question
of change and sameness and the basic philosophical problems these concepts
raise. I have yet to come up with a good in-class art project that focuses on
water. I would like to be able to get ideas on this as well. Also how can I
get pictures of this artist's work?

LH