Re: more help!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 19:35:00 -0500 (EST)

I have suggested> Do another version- vary an element and see what
happens. Depending on the time, I sometimes have them set up the display
complete with a description of the work's purpose for the whole class.
Either gives them the real artists methodology for usage of time.
Setting up project for individual pacing avoids the" all together"
deliema but usually requires more organization and space.
P.S. asking for a "brillant idea" usually stops me from answering a
request because I worry about assumption, sel-presumption. this time I
present"an idea". Christy