Art on a Cart

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Royo (jroyo)
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 16:27:58 -0500 (EST)

It all might depend on your relationship with your students and
parents, do they know what is happening???? sometimes those quiet
conversations with key parents can provide your salvation, and don't
forget your county/district level art supervisior. In addition, talking
with your administration and letting them know about the materials that
you work with, clay, paint, plaster, and how they destroy classroom
flooring, especially carpeted(sp) areas. Prepare your chief custodian as
well, let them know what kinds of "stains" and disasters that might occur
in non-art areas, let them, and the parents come to your defense and keep
you in your room. Above all, if you are moved out of your room, continue
your program and do a school wide unit on action painting 8)

Good Luck,
Regards,

John Royo
Art/Technology Educator