Re: African-Amer. Photographer?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Marvin Bartel (marvinpb)
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 06:13:15 -0800 (PST)

At 07:47 PM 12/13/95 EST, "NCSEARCH Inc." <0006936310> wrote:
>I am looking for some material on noted African-American photographers. Any
>ideas?
>Todd Drake
>NCSearch
>Art Instructor,K-8, New Garden Friends School
>Greensboro, North Carolina

Todd,
Several years ago Kodak did a "Techniques of the Masters" video program
where they interviewed Gordon Parks and showed his life's work. Contact the
Kodak, Education Division," for how to get a copy. These were originally
broadcast free or for a very low fee, as I recall.
Marvin Bartel, Ed.D., Goshen College, Goshen, IN 46526