Re: African-Amer. Photographer?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 08:53:08 -0600 (CST)

Contact SITES (Smithsonian Institution of Traveling Exhibition Service)
for information on their exihibitions "Songs of My People," which
features work by prominent African American Photo-journalists. There is
an excellent catalogue! There is also a smaller booklet called
"Syncopated Lives: Stories form Songs of My Poeple."
Kathrine Walker,
Education Coordinator Beach Museums of Art, Kansas State University