Re: Swedish Famous Artists

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leon R. Nuell (lrnuell)
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 14:24:04 -0600 (CST)

I believe that you will find just such an artist is St. Louis, Missouri
(his work that is) in front of the old Union Station Train Depot. There
is a fountain there full of woderful figures done by (if memory is
working just right) Carl Milles who is (as I recall) a Swede. The St.
Louis Chamber of Commerce can help you on details.