Re: Presenter suggestions?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
marleyne chula (marleyne)
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 08:15:00 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 5 Dec 1995, Eileen Steele wrote:

> The local Arts Federation is looking for presenters to get local teachers
> (K-12) fired up about the integration of the arts into the curriculum. We
> are open to any suggestions!
>
> Eileen Steele, Lafayette, IN

I am an Elementary Special Education Teacher, Ph.D., and I teach learning
and emotionally different chidren through the visual arts, drama, and
poetry. I have had amazing success using these modes of expression while
integrating Gardner's multiple intelligences as the tool to learning.
with the current fixation on inclusion, this seems to be an appropriate
strategy to introduce to teachers with proper teacher training. I'm
available for more info. Marleyne Chula, U. New Mexico.

  • Reply: Lisa Levenson: "Re: Presenter suggestions?"