RE: [teacherartexchange] Facebook Page with our members?

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2012 - 15:10:33 PST

Well, the site has 38 members already, so it looks like many of you were interested. It is so nice to "see" many of the names I have seen for years. If anyone else is interested, just go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/TeacherArtExchange/ and ask to be added. I will add you and then you can add any other art educators from there.

Cheri Lloyd

"Earth" without "art" is just "eh"