Re: [teacherartexchange] digital photo

---------

From: Terrence Banks (Terrence_Banks_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2012 - 09:00:56 PST

When an image is captured its meta data us saved and stored on the image. Have them save both an original as well as edited version..if they will be editing them. You can see the meta data in Photoshop, adobe bridge as well as right clicking and to see image properties to see if its truly theirs. Theirs no way for them to add this information later down the line.

"deb m." <artistpunk@gmail.com> wrote:

Right - but I'm looking beyond the initial assignemnts into the more
advanced level work when you don't always get a full view of where the
photos came from. Any other tips?

--
 "There is no abstract art. You must always start with something.
Afterward you can remove all traces of reality."