[teacherartexchange] Posting NOW - New Altered Book Tip In Exchange Themes

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2012 - 10:09:15 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Calling out now for the NEXT Tip In Exchange. It will be a single page
front and back (both side with art) as the MINIMUM.
All of you who have done pages with me know that the number of pages I
do depends on my final IDEA.

All I can tell you NOW is the theme (your choice)
"When Pigs Fly" (Make the impossible happen -- in YOUR own way!)
"Be Careful What You Wish For" (Sometimes the impossible DOES happen
in odd ways).

So far, only Robert Genn (from Painters' Pallet? Weekly Art Letter
author knows why I chose both themes as choices. He will get one of my
pages as a gift -- but I have another gift to get ready for him
first).

All I can tell you NOW is the mail to date is to be determined.

I don't even know for sure who is the HOST - Me or Ronda. It just
depends on the mail to date. I am the only one of us who can be more
flexible and Ronda knows what I mean by that. (Oops... found a typo in
my original message - so good thing I corrected it to you folks)

Wishing you all a JOYOUS NEW YEAR!

Judy Decker

P.S. Reminding GETTY members to write in PLAIN TEXT. Gmail changed the
DEFAULT to Rich Text - so I always have to resend to you folks. I
forgot to switch back to PLAIN TEXT and they reject my messages.....
groan.
So......Since I go out of my way to share with you..... Please also go
out of your way to reply ONLY to ME. Do not post my email address to
the list serve. My email address is jdecker4art(at sign)gmail.com (Do
you get is now???)