Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 06, 2012

---------

From: Susanne Hamelly (s.gregor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2012 - 04:02:26 PST

Hi there! The first idea that came to my mind was having to do with current events. Global warming has been having such significant impacts all around the globe. Perhaps students could recap history from the dinos to today with advances in each century that lead us to where we are today. Learning from the past so as not to repeat those mistakes again in the future. Good luck