Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 20, 2011

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2011 - 09:11:51 PST

A suggestion: for palettes I use old phone books (though these may
eventually disappear with cell phones). The students use them and tear off
the old palette page and throw it away. We have also used old catalogues
from interior designers for paint palettes, also worked well. Happy Holidays
to all. Heidi in VA.