Re: [teacherartexchange] sculpture ideas for hard to movtivate students

---------

From: Denise Mozzetti (mozzart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2011 - 08:53:48 PST

One thing that I do is a bas relief from sheetrock. The kids really like that one. You peel off the gray side of the paper (you can leave a border, if you want), and usually I do something cultural. Egyptian hieroglyphics have worked well. But so does Celtic knots and Mexican art. Plus the sheetrock is pretty inexpensive. When done it can be painted or stained. Good luck!

Denise in Novato, Ca