[teacherartexchange] sculpture ideas for hard to movtivate students

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2011 - 04:49:28 PST

Both of my ninth grade classes are full of hard to motivate, minimally perfoming students. Mostly boys...thus looking for some hands on sculpture ideas that would appeal to them. One class has a high percentage of self contained students who come with a teaching assistant. This fall has been a battle...just to get them to come to school as I have them first thing in the morning and to keep them on task.

Any ideas???

Thanks.

Donnalyn in NY