Re: [teacherartexchange] clean up

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 12:03:40 PST

Could a mirror be strategically mounted so you can observe the sink activity? Could video surveillance observe the sink so you could identify irresponsible students? Could student teams be asked to sign up on a rotating basis to be responsible to watch other students and require compliance, or else clean it up themselves?

Marvin