Re: [teacherartexchange] clean up

---------

From: Kang, Jenna [WR] (JKang_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 11:04:33 PST

Hello,

My students sit by tables. Five out of eight tables have extra clean up duty when we do messy projects, like sink 1, 2, 3, floor by sinks, and counters. I have them bring me clean brushes back. Each table has two palettes (approx. 9"x12") with their table number on the back, so I know who didn't clean up if it's left dirty. either they lose points, stay late to clean up, or come back to finish cleaning. This system works pretty well.

Jenna
6th thru 8th grade

Sent from my iPad