RE: [teacherartexchange] clean up

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 09:30:56 PST

I just have them do the cups and put the brushes in a bucket (dry or not
depending on the medium), if I don't the brushes are ruined, also I have
been known to assign two students to brush duty, I only have a sink, no
counter, big talbes and not much space, having any class all trying to
clean ups is so impractical.