Re: [teacherartexchange] clean up

---------

From: Gina Arena (ginaarena_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 07:15:45 PST

How about rotating cleanup through each student. Have students put used brushes and palettes in a bucket of water. Assign however many kids to wash all of the materials at the end of class. If you rotate thru your attendance list, everyone does it and you know who was responsible for that days cleanup.

Gina Arena