Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] pictures of the Getty Center

Date: Sun Dec 11 2011 - 11:42:18 PST

Hello San D,
These are glorious! Looks like you had great weather.
Did you get to explore the collection? Do they let you take photos of the
collection? I am always so disappointed when I visit a museum I've been
longing to see, and then learn that photos are not allowed. I love to
photograph artwork to share with my students--when they see a photo of you
standing next to a artwork, it puts it into proper scale and also makes it
seem more real.

Thanks for sharing some of your vacation experience! I hope you had a
delightful visit with your friend.
Happy Holidays!
Amy in TN