RE: [teacherartexchange] Digital Drawing Tablets

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2010 - 09:58:46 PST

Thanks for the info and thanks to everyone who emailed me. The consensus was the Wacom tablets. I have looked into them. It looks like they will be about $200 each. I have been working on a Donor's Choose submission. Hopefully it will get funded and I can start with a few and keep adding.
Thanks again everyone and Happy Holidays!
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA