Re: [teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchangeThe mysterious Ms. Ito

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2010 - 07:40:01 PST

Very funny. I'd forgotten about our Flora because I set up a folder & filter just for her so all those dear messages go straight there. Until I remember to clean it out.

Betty

Sent from my iPhone

Has anyone ever considered the fact that Flora Ito might be a CIA agent just
posing as an art educator? She is never in her office.... I'm just
saying......

Cindy