Re:[teacherartexchange] Macs and Photoshop

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilenski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2010 - 05:10:46 PST

I own an 24 inch iMac, which is great for working on photos and art images
because of the size of the screen. If you are trying to manage large photo
files, an iMac will certainly do the job. Get one with as much memory and
processing power as financially possible. The new iMac comes with a 27 inch
screen. However, I store my photo files on a 1 terabyte external hard drive for
security. In addition, I also run Windows on one side of this computer to
accommodate Windows only programs that I own.