Re: [teacherartexchange] Mac for PS

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2010 - 10:46:01 PST

I recently purchased a new Mac Mini. I upgraded it to 2.66 GHz, 4 GB ram, & 500 GB hard drive (from MacMall). I am very impressed with it for photoshop.
I also really like my 2-year-old 15 inch MacBook Pro, but the new Mini coupled with a nice 24 inch ViewSonic monitor is sweet.

Last summer Goshen College upgraded our whole campus to Mac Minis in every office and all the computer labs. All those who wanted to use Windows got Minis configured to run Windows. The main computer labs have Minis that can be booted to either the Windows or the Mac operating system. One reason the college switched to Apple Minis was for ecological reasons. The Minis use significantly less energy and they are easy to recycle when they become obsolete.

Feel free to message me off-line if you have questions.

Marvin