Re: [teacherartexchange] Mac for PS

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2010 - 09:23:16 PST

Hi Beth,
   At my One to One lesson at the Apple Store this morning, I told my creative guru about your inquiry. He said that for Photoshop it is a matter of getting the best processor, with lots of RAM. Are you wishing for a laptop or a desktop? I have PSE8 on my desktop and it works fine, but I am not storing big files. Did you know that there is a new Apple Store at Polaris? It might be closer to you than the Easton store is.

   Wishing everyone on the list a beautiful and restful holiday!

  Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
Retired art teacher

Sent from my iPhone