[teacherartexchange] color wheels

---------

From: Robin Phillips (rphillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2010 - 04:50:07 PST

I usually assigned 3 students to a wheel because of the 3 primary colors. That way each did a primary and secondary. In the case where there was more time and an older group I let them each do 2 tertiary colors also. Ah, for the days when we could DO this exercise - our wellness policy frowns on it!

Robin in PA